Tofu is a great protein option for vegan and vegetarians, and can be a great addition to the rotation for meat eaters who are looking to cut meat out a few nights a week. These spicy kabobs pair great with almost any side– a simple leafy salad, grilled or baked potatoes, grilled veggies, brown rice…. the list goes on! The tofu has great texture and amazing flavor, hello Sriracha! I love the simplicity of the dish and it really delivers with taste and presentation.
What You Need:
1/2 cup Sriracha
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground accutane healthcarewell ginger
1 (12oz) pack of extra firm tofu- cut into cubes
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except tofu together in a large bowl.
3. Roll 4 cubes in sauce and place on kabob, set aside. Do this until all of the tofu is on skewers.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes OR grill these kabobs.
6. If grilling-grill 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
7. You can use the extra sauce to brush on while grilling or to dip.
*This dish is SPICY- beware!
*Try squeezing fresh lemon or lime on top to mellow out spice if anyone in the family has sensitive taste buds.