Join me LIVE for a 3 hour sweat fest to raise money for Puerto Rico. The devastation from hurricanes Irma and Maria is heart-breaking. It will take a long time to rebuild and cost approximate 90 Billion dollars. Puerto Rico needs more help, thousands of families lost EVERYTHING. Even through the destruction some things remain – smiles, love for life and a dedication to rebuilding. We’re here to help with that. Let’s show Puerto Rico we have their back.
Join me and some of my fellow Beachbody super trainers as we sweat, laugh, and have fun. United we stand.
10am: Kick off with an opening speech from the host of Sweat for Puerto Rico, Autumn Calabrese
10:10am: Jose Alvarez, Puerto Rico native who moved to LA 2 weeks after the hurricanes shares his story and the on going struggles continuing as they work to rebuild.
10:30-10:50am: INSANITY LIVE workout led by Jose Alvarez
11-11:25: Country Heat (Tania Baron and Danielle Natoni)
11:30-12pm: Photo Ops with Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMathews (Beachboy Super Trainers)
* The super trainers will be dropping in at the step and repeat photo op all throughout the event, this is the one scheduled time to find all three there at the same time.
12:15-1pm Cardio Core mash up with Autumn, Joel, and Jericho. Experience something that’s never been done before as these 3 trainers hit the stage together to take you through a mash up sweat fest of cardio and core moves from Core De Force and Autumn’s up coming workout program, 80 Day Obsession.
When: Sunday October 29th 2017 from 10am-1pm
Cost/Donation: Entry to the event is $25 per adult, $2 per child (please pay at the door, cash only)
* ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE ROSELYN SANCHEZ FOUNDATION
- 3 different workouts that you can participate in
- Kids Play area
- Photo ops with: Autumn Calabrese, and Joel Freeman & Jericho McMathews (Core De Force Creators ( minimum $1 donation for photos, donate a dollar, get a stamp, take photos with your favorite trainers)
- Smoothie bar with Shakeology and Daily Sunshine
* Must be 18 years or older to participate in workouts
Can’t make the event, but still want to support our friends in Puerto Rico? You can make a donation here.