These popsicles are like summer on a stick! They are made with whole fresh ingredients, contain only natural sugar and taste great. Pineapple is a good fruit to keep in the rotation for kids because it contains a ton of vitamins A & C, fiber, calcium and manganese that works in our bodies to strengthen bones and connective tissues. As a mom with an active son that is key for me!
Pineapple Coconut Popsicles
What You Need:
- Popsicle molds
- 1 1/2 cups onhealthy anti inflammatories Coconut Milk (carton not can)
- 1/2 cup Coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
What You Do:
1. Put all ingredients into high powered blender and blend on high until combined.
2. Fill popsicle molds and put into freezer.
3. Freeze overnight.
*Makes approx 6 popsicles- depending on the size and shape of your popsicle molds
*NO container equivalents provided for this one guys– I created it with the kiddos in mind!
Your partner in health,