I made my little man peanut butter sweet potato protein cookies, and I think the big smile on his face, and empty plate means he liked them. Kid tested, Fix approved!
What You Need:
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes (Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until soft)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Beachbody Performance Line Vanilla Dream recovery formula * Sub ISO Pure Vanilla Protein Powder until BB Performance Line hits the shelves (Summer 2015)
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients together in in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer or in a food processor.
- Scoop out a tap and mold into a small ball. Flatten slightly with a fork. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet that has a light spray of coconut or olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Makes approximately 24 cookies.
Your partner in health,