What You Need:
- 1 Kiwi- peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries-fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup blueberries-fresh or frozen
- 6-8 kumquat- thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Lemonade (or low sugar fruit juice of your choice)
*I used homemade lemonade so I could could control sugar content by combining 1/4 cup coconut sugar, 1 cup water, 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (approximately 6 lemons) + 4 cups cold water.
*You will have extra lemonade to enjoy after!
What You Do:
1. Fill popsicle molds 1/2 way with lemonade + add desired fruit.
2. Fill the mold with additional lemonade.
3. Place in freezer over night.
*Makes approx 6 popsicles *depending on size and shape of popsicle molds
*NO container equivalents provided for this one guys– I created it with the kiddos in mind!
Upload your version of Autumn’s Fruity Lemonade Pops using #ACKidsCorner & #IceCreamFix