Looking for a delicious way to make gluten-free and vegan bread?
Try this delicious Fixate recipe, that is so good your entire family will love it!
Fixate Vegan Gluten Free Bread Recipe
2 Cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
2 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Instant Yeast
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/2 cups warm Water
1) Preheat oven to 400º F and spray a 2 lb. loaf pan with non-stick spray.
2) In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients and pulse to combine.
3) In a mixing bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients.
4) With the food processor running, add wet ingredients to dry and process for 5 minutes.
5) Add batter to loaf pan and smooth top with a spatula. Cover and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
6) Uncover and bake for 35 minutes, then decrease oven to 350º F and bake another 35 minutes.
7) Remove from oven, turn loaf out of pan onto cooling rack; allow to cool completely before slicing.
Vegan Gluten Free Healthy Recipes
Find more easy to make and healthy recipes like this vegan gluten free recipe on Fixate via Beachbody on Demand.
Your partner in health,