What You Need:
- 1 small bag of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup 1% shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small pan sauté olive oil and garlic for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Set to the side.
- In a food processor chop cauliflower until it looks like rice. You want it finally chopped but not total mush.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a cheesecloth and wring out all excess moisture.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Combine cauliflower with egg, olive oil, garlic, cheese, and seasonings.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper (leaving extra parchment paper so that you can lift the loaf out of the pan) and spray with olive oil. Dump cauliflower mixture into the bread pan and press down evenly. Bake for 25-30.
- Like a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with olive oil. When loaf is finished baking, remove from oven, carefully flip the loaf onto the baking sheet so it is upside down. You can lift it out of the bread pan by the parchment paper if necessary.
- Bake for 10 more min until loaf is golden brown.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Remove loaf from oven, sprinkle worth a little more mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, oregano and basil. Broil for 1-2 min until cheese melts. Serve with a side of marinara sauce.
Container Equivalents: 1 green, 1/2 of a blue and 1 tsp ( 3 cauliflower sticks )
Your partner in health,