80 Day Obsession
Are You Ready For a Fitness Revolution?!
Today is a big day, the 80 Day Obsession bundle packs went on sale. For many you know exactly what that means and for others you’re scratching your head wondering what I am talking about. 80 Day Obsession is my latest fitness creation. It is going to revolutionize at home fitness and fitness in general. Before I get into the bundle packs being on sale and what that means, lets talk about what 80 Day Obsession is and why its so special.
- What is 80 Day Obsession: 80 Day Obsession is a Total Body Transformation program with a strong emphasis on training the gluteus and core. Its 80 days of OBSESSIVE focus on fitness and nutrition, spread over 13 weeks.
2. Why is this so different from anything else you’ve created: This is the first time I truly get to use progression and periodization (2 components of workout programing that are critical to great results). There are 3 phases in 80 D.O. each phase builds off each other. There are 80 DIFFERENT WORKOUTS! That means you are never going to get board, and you are going to stay off of that fitness plateau that often happens after doing the same workouts over and over again.
3. Tell me more about these 80 workouts. Each phase of 80 Day Obsession has 6 different types of workouts.
Total Body Core: I work your entire body, coaching you through compound moves that torch calories, burn belly fat and bring in real definition to the entire body.
Booty: I tested these moves for a year, targeting my gluteus with isolated movements using Beachbody Resistance loops and Strength Slides to activate the butt muscles and then build and shape them.
Cardio Core: Brutal but necessary. Just kidding, its not that bad. Its just over 30 minutes of HIIT combined with core moves to get the job done.
AAA: Arms, Abs and A** gets real “negative.” I change it up in this workout working the “negative” or eccentric contraction to bring a major burn to your muscles.
Legs: My favorite! The legs have the biggest muscle groups. So why we are sculpting strong, lean legs we will also be burning some serious calories.
Cardio Flow: Dont be fooled by the name, this is nothing like flow yoga. Cardio Flow is a dynamic endurance workout for the ultimate fat burning, sweat session.
Each week of 80 Day Obsession we go through these 6 workouts and in each phase these 6 workouts totally change. I also keep your body working and off the fitness plateau by changing up your reps and sets each week. Week 1 of every phase we do a 2×15 rep scheme. Meaning we go through all the moves in the workout doing 15 reps of each then circle back to the top and do it again. This is done with medium weights. Week 2 I change it up to a 3×10 rep scheme. Were lifting heavier this week. Going through all the moves in the workout 3 times. Week 3 I keep the 3×10 rep scheme and the heavy weights but instead of going through the entire workout and circling back to the top we perform 10 reps of three exercises three times in a row before moving on. This way we are burning the muscle group out faster and pushing our bodies harder. In week 4 we go back to the 2×15 pattern but again do 15 reps of three moves two times and then move on to the next group. All of this keeps our bodies working hard through out the entire 80 days so we can continue to see progress.
4. And what exactly is timed nutrition? Timed nutrition is my secret weapon. Its not complicated but its incredibly effective. If you are familiar with my portion control container system that is a big plus because we used the containers with the timed nutrition meal plan. I tell you what containers go together at what meals. No more guessing what to eat before a workout or how to refuel after a workout or asking how often you should be eating. Ive got you covered.
5. Can I follow timed nutrition even if I workout super early in the morning or work the night shift? Absolutely. We all eat all throughout the day, timed nutrition is no different, you are just going to be more precise with your timing while I keep your macro nutrients balanced throughout the day. Having a steady supply of healthy carbohydrates, healthy fats and lean proteins will keep your metabolism burning like a furnace so you shed fat and build lean muscle.
6. Who is 80 Day Obsession for? 80 Day Obsession is for anyone who is looking to get seriously amazing results with their health and fitness. It is an intermediate/advanced workout program so its ideal to have a baseline of fitness. That doesn’t mean you have to be shredded or at your ideal weight, it means its good to get your body moving now so the workouts aren’t a total shock to your system. Try my program A Little Obsessed launching December 20th on Beachbody On Demand . If you keep a positive mindset going into 80 Day Obsession, if you say “Im going to do the best I can” and not compare my journey to anyone else then the program is right for you.
7. What equipment do I need for 80 Day Obsession: Ah yes, this brings me to my original point of the post. You need light, medium and heavy weights. You also need light, medium and heavy resistance loops as well as the Beachbody Strength Slides. As of today the loops and slides are available for purchase through Beachbody. The bundles also include a set of my portion control containers, the Getting Started Guide, a Calendar, and depending on which 80 Day Obsession Bundle you choose it can also include the Beachbody Performance Line or Shakeology.
Check out the 80 Day Obsession Bundle packs and order yours today so you are ready for the launch of 80 Day Obsession