This delicious crumble makes you feel like you’re eating dessert for breakfast! No really it’s that good.
What You Need:
3 large peaches
2 cups strawberries
2 Tablespoons almond meal
1 Tablespoon maple syrup
1 Tablespoon orange juice
1 cup quinoa- cooked
1/2 gluten-free/vegan granola OR rolled oats
What you Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease medium size cast iron pan or regular frying pan (with no rubber) with coconut oil. Set aside.
3. Dice fruit into cubes, place ativan healthcarewell into a medium sized bowl.
4. Add almond meal, maple syrup and orange juice- mix.
5. Put mixture into cast iron pan.
6. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
7. While fruit is baking, mix together cooked quinoa with either rolled oats or granola. Then spread evenly over baked fruit & bake for another 15 minutes. Should be nice a bubbly when you take it out!
*No containers equivalents provided for this one guys!
Your partner in health,